ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
For anything you invest your time and money in, it’s important to know what you’re going to get out of it and how it works.
So – let’s dive right in!
This 6 month intense business workout is designed to help you do things like:
- Crystalize your business goals and develop a clear path to achieving them.
- Identify your sweet spot and spend less time haggling with soul-sucking clients and spend more time booking your dream clients.
- Identify new revenue streams to cushion your bottom line and afford you the luxury of ONLY taking on projects that line up with your brand goals.
If you've been struggling, now is the time to transform your
MINDSET - OPERATIONS - VISION
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET IN THE 6 MONTH PROGRAM
PERSONALIZED 1-ON-1 CONSULTING WITH ME
The program kicks off with a Half Day Private Consulting where you get away from working IN your business, and make the time to work ON your business. We’ll Identify your Brilliance, Tap into your Audience and get your game plan for growth in order. This can be done in-person in NYC or virtually from wherever you are in the world!
You’ll also receive weekly emails with content and homework from me to keep up your business development momentum.
ACTION & ACCOUNTABILITY
Every 2 weeks, you and I will share a video call where we discuss topics to change your business and keep you accountable to YOUR plan.
You’ll go through the curriculum I’ve designed LIVE & apply what you learn with homework, action steps, readings and more.
If you’re a busy entrepreneur (and who isn’t?), this accountability will give you that push you need to stay on track.
You can also join our monthly accountability business development calls – 3 hours to build your business each month!
24/7 ACCESS TO OUR COMMUNITY
And in addition to all this private access, you’re also going to have a great opportunity to connect with our members, share challenges and chat about ideas – this is invaluable!
You’ll be in our group with past and current IGNITE graduates so you’ll have experienced planners on the same journey as you for support, guidance, inspiration and encouragement.
So even after you’ve graduated the program, you’ll still have access to the community, accountability & resources.
- 6 month commitment. This intense focus is going to take your goals and make them a working reality!
- $5,000 – $6,000 for the program. This price includes all coaching, education, community & even our on-site retreat. The only thing not included is your travel & accommodations to the private, half day consulting, if you choose to participate in-person. This fee can be paid in a few different ways:
- $5000 upfront
- Two payments of $2,500 – one at the start of the program and the other 3 months in
- 6 payments of $1,000 a month for the months of the program
- 3-5 hours a week to participate in education, do the “homework”, be a part of the online community and to actively work on your business development & growth.
- Private video calls every two weeks.
- Optional monthly accountability work calls and quarterly group video chats with all Ignite participants and graduates.
Fill out the info below and we’ll set up a 15 min. call to discuss the program and see if it’s the right fit for you.
This group is designed to be very high-touch and will take time. As they say, “All good things take time.” so this group is designed for business owners who want to see real change and are willing to put in the work to get there.
Membership is a 6 month commitment – you are signing on to participate for the entire program.
Each week – you should expect to commit 3-5 hours on the program to see measurable growth in your business. This will give you time to watch the content, do the homework and interact in the group.
What’s really unique about this program is that it’s not another “course” that’s been pre-recorded and automatically sent to your inbox on a schedule. What I’m planning for this group is all about personalized support – working with you on YOUR business and leveraging my experience and the intelligence of our group to help you create success.
Of course I have a plan (I wouldn’t be the OCD event planner you love if I didn’t), but we’re going to be customizing the content to your needs and your goals. The emails you get each week are prepared in advance, but all the live consulting and video calls are completely customized to you.
That’s perfectly fine! In fact, I am an introvert and am REALLY shy when it comes to speaking in public or being the center of attention. BUT – there are two things you need to know.
- You don’t have to be a celebrity to be a thought leader. Your unique personality and skills are part of your brand – and people will know and love you for who you are. You don’t have to thrust yourself into the public eye to be an influencer.
- Even so, you may come to love sharing your business with the masses. I know I was terrified of public speaking, until I realized that when I was talking about something I loved (and got paid for it!). You never know what opportunities may come your way so it’s best to stay open!
The cost for membership is $5,000. You can choose from 3 payment options – upfront payment in full or our 2 or 5 payment plans.
This includes all the aspects of the program, except any travel and accommodation costs, should you choose to do our half-day training in-person (can also be done virtually!). The half-day consulting, bi-weekly trainings and all other resources are included in this monthly cost, with an annual commitment.
The reason for this is that I’ve spent an enormous amount of time (think YEARS) curating content that will really make a difference in your business and I’ll be dedicating my time daily to give you all the resources you need.
Also – let’s be real – much of the online world is based on a world of comps – free events, free resources, free, free, free! But what if you thought about your business in a whole new way? What if you made enough money to NEVER HAVE TO SURVIVE OFF COMPS AGAIN?! That’s what we’re talking about in this program and your initial investment will pay dividends.
This is designed for you if you are:
- Ready to put in the hard work to up-level your business in a way that will reap benefits both in revenue and personal reward.
- Looking to attract a higher quality client, but you find yourself writing proposals for people who don’t have budget or go MIA after you’ve given them information.
- Working ethically and want to stand out, but you currently lose proposals to competitors who are less qualified.
This group is not built for:
- Lurkers – a group like this cannot be successful with passive members.
- The entrepreneur who’s looking for her next comp – because comp thinking gets you comp clients.
- People who are happy with their current business, and don’t see room for growth.
- Those who always find an excuse why they can’t get anything done.
- Someone looking for a silver bullet. This is not a magic code for getting massive amounts of followers with little to no work.
You don’t have to be a “techie” to participate and get the most of the group. We will use technology as a facilitator though so you’ll need to have access to the following things.
- Our community will be hosted in a private Facebook group. This is where we’ll share best practices, challenges, and lessons learned.
- We’ll host some of our trainings on Facebook LIVE – those will be easy to see in our group.
- We’ll also host our private video trainings on Zoom.
- Our half day consulting and retreat will be in person.
Yes! Since this program is a private client program, you can join anytime you’re ready!
Well hello there. I’m Liz and I’ve built two successful event businesses – Liz King Events and techsytalk. I’ve been lucky enough to build an audience of 35,000+ on various social media channels and win awards like 25 Most Influential People in the Events Industry and Top 5 Women in Event Tech. As I’ve built my businesses, I’ve seen a LOT and I’ve had my own share of successes and failures.
In this group, I’m excited to share all I’ve learned, and continue learning alongside passionate event folks who know that we have serious power to impact the world around us, especially if we can build our businesses strategically to support our goals.
OUR CORE VALUES
- A community that will make a difference must be active – it relies on the active participation of all of its members.
- Your business has huge potential to grow, but you must set aside time to invest in your business throughout the course of this program.
- EDUCATION – Pursuing education is imperative in any fast-paced industry. We commit ourselves to ongoing education, challenging the status quo in the best interest of a successful business and successful client interactions.
- FUN – We started a business for various reasons, but one of the big ones is that we love having a great time. We believe that FUN is a vital component of your daily life!
- IMPACT – A great business creates a ripple effect of impact. We help you set goals and then give you the tools to blow past your goals to take your brand to the next level.
- TRANSPARENCY – Transparency is a key value of ours and consistent transparency will raise your profile in the public and beyond. This means transparency in communications, financial transactions, and every aspect of your business processes.
- COLLABORATION – Collaboration in this program is imperative. We believe that fierce competition does not improve the world – we can achieve more by working TOGETHER.
- FAMILY, HOBBIES & DOWN TIME – Glorifying “busy” is not a core competency of an entrepreneur. We know that leveraging technology and creating systems alleviates stress and allows you to achieve more in less time. We work efficiently so we can have time to build our business and spend time with our family, friends and even hobbies and vacations
I have noticed a shift in my thinking towards recognizing opportunities that doesn't fit with where I want to go. And as a result, I have rejected those offers/projects. This happened because through Ignite we have become so focused on where we want to go, that it becomes very easy to recognize what does not fit and focuses our attention on what does.
Liz is very understanding and amazingly patient while we move forward in the process. She is the right person to help event planners see our worth and show how we can build our business the right way."