Today Social Tables, Inc. is announcing the launch of Social Tables 2.0, the company’s second generation event planning software platform, built specifically for weddings, galas, corporate events, and meetings. The new version is a complete overhaul of the company’s first generation product, which was released last summer. To date, Social Tables has been used to add over 100,000 guests across nearly 3,500 events.
A few key features of the new Social Tables:
- A visual Event Dashboard to manage a user’s upcoming events. (Screenshot)
- A fully-fledged Floorplan Designer that leverages the browser’s vector graphics engine for generating high quality images on the fly. (Screenshot)
- A robust Guest List Manager with tagging functionality and social graph integration. (Screenshot)
- A drag-and-drop Seating Arranger that helps users visualize their seating arrangements. (Screenshot)
- An enterprise edition, dubbed Social Tables Professional, for event and meeting professionals.
The launch comes on the heels of the DC-based startup closing a seed funding round of $500,000 led by Fortify Ventures (Jonathon Perrelli, Founding Partner) and including notable DC angel investors including Ed Barrientos, Glen Hellman, James Hunt, amongst others. Due to high demand, the round, which closed one month ago, was oversubscribed.