Sorry to break it to you… but your attendees don’t care how much work you put in. They want to know what they are going to get when they attend an event. So why not try to go above and beyond what they expect and give them things that they will remember and talk about after your event?
What you should be giving your attendees:
1. Valuable Connections– Attendees expect to meet people at an event. Make and keep valuable connections by using electronic business card exchanges, connections through social media platforms and helping your attendees find the people and conversations that make your event ‘the’ place to be!
2. Engagement– Built-in social and face-to-face networking tools help your attendees find the people and conversations that make a live event so valuable. Social voting and session evaluations tap into the ‘voice’ of your attendees, helping speakers customize their presentations, generating interactive conversations and best of all, providing real-time feedback and information. An engaged attendee is not a bored attendee.
3. Informative/Interactive Staff—Again, engaged attendees are not bored attendees…. So don’t be these guys:
4. Content that inspires them: Engage with your attendees. Use features like real time update alerts, live audience response, text in questions and comments, session evaluations, an exhibitor directory, virtual tote bag and a personal profile. This way attendees stay engaged and interested, they can participate in the things they find the most interesting.
5. Continued Connectivity AFTER the event- Why not get an evaluation of your event after it happens from your attendees? It’s one thing to be able to tap into the secret conversation at your event (http://www.busyevent.com/blog/?p=100) Wouldn’t you want to know what your attendees thought, liked and disliked so that you can improve for your next event? Additionally, social media is just the start of how you can help your attendees carry the connections they made at your event into the rest of their world, extending them into long-term connections.
The old way is broken . . . the gomobile.pro Webinar will show you how to fix it!
gomobile.pro makes any live event easier to manage and more profitable to produce!
Learn how by registering for a FREE 30 minute Webinar at: http://www.gomobile.pro/Webinaror Contact us to see how the gomobile.pro mobile platform for live events turns attendee actions into revenues for your event!