Why do many webcasts go wrong?
Certainly, we’ve all used a webcast app for one on one conversations with friends and family.. Sometimes, there are problems, and sometimes it’s flawless. Webcasts are used to stream live and on-demand concerts, professional sports and even Occupy Wall Street.
For a professionally produced webcast you will expect it to work flawlessly. Your audience should log in without issues, without interruptions, sound quality should be good, and synchronized with the video.
What is needed, then, tin order to have a seamless experience? Of course the right webcasting production company is a must, but what are some of the elements?
- Pre-production planning & support
- Logistics coordination
- Day of event project management
- 24 hour support
- Browser bases
- Branded pages
- Interactivity via texting, Twitter, FaceBook
- Single or multi-camera shoot
- Multi location support
- Real time integration of PowerPoint and video
- A webcasting production company that talks “techie”, “planner” or “layman”